Nectr New Customer e-gift Card Incentive (Offer ended)
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 or over who have not previously held an account with the Promoter and whose premises are located within the Ausgrid network areas in NSW.
- The Ausgrid Network Distributor areas can be found here.
- This offer starts on 3 February 2020 and ends on 10 August 2020 (Offer Period).
- If you make an application to join Nectr during the Offer Period, you will be eligible to receive a $200 e-gift card through giftpay.com.au after your Transfer Complete Date (as defined in your Market Retail Contract with Nectr) (New Customer Incentive). There is a limit of 1 New Customer Incentive per household.
- If you make an application to join Nectr during the Offer Period, upon the 12 month anniversary of your Transfer Complete Date (as defined in your Market Retail Contract with Nectr), if you have continuously remained a Nectr customer under the same Market Retail Contract for the entire 12 month period, you will receive a $50 e-gift card through giftpay.com.au (Loyalty Incentive). There is a limit of 1 Loyalty Incentive per household.
- E-gift cards are not transferable/exchangeable/redeemable for cash and are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the gift supplier or the Promoter, including validity period/s.
- This offer is subject to consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter is not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, injury or death in connection with this offer or any gift, except liability which can’t be excluded (which is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage this offer. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this offer, communicating with you or storing data. By participating, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter in relation to this offer without any functional unsubscribe facility. Your personal information may be disclosed to our third party service providers in countries including the UK, the USA, Canada, South Korea and the Philippines. The Promoter’s Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy, located at nectr.com.au/privacy-policy contains information about how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information, how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- This offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- Promoter: Hanwha Energy Retail Australia Pty Ltd trading as Nectr ABN 82 630 397 214.
- This version of these terms and conditions is dated 30 July 2020.