Nectr New Customer $100 Bill Credit (Offer expired)
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 or over who have not previously held an account with the Promoter and whose premises are located within the Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, Essential Energy and Energex network areas.
- The Ausgrid Network Distributor areas can be found here. The Endeavour Energy Network Distributor areas can be found here. The Essential Energy network distributor areas can be found here. The Energex network distributor areas can be found here.
- This offer starts on 25 May 2020 and ends on 30 June 2021 in Endeavour Energy, Essential Energy and Energex network areas. In Ausgrid This offer starts on 11 August 2020 and ends on 30 June 2021 (Offer Period)
- If you make an application to join Nectr by signing up to a Nectr Friends Clean, Nectr GreenPower or Nectr Friends Clean Solar plan during the Offer Period, you will be eligible to automatically receive $100 credit on your second bill.
- There is a limit of one (1) $100 credit per household.
- The $100 credit on your second bill is not transferable/exchangeable/redeemable for cash and is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the Promoter. If you still have any of the $100 credit balance on your Nectr account when your contract with Nectr ends, you will forfeit that credit balance.
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter is not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, injury or death in connection with this offer or any gift, except liability which can’t be excluded (which is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage this offer. By participating, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter in relation to this offer without any functional unsubscribe facility. The Promoter’s Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy, located at nectr.com.au/privacy-policy contains information about how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information, how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- This offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- Promoter: Hanwha Energy Retail Australia Pty Ltd trading as Nectr ABN 82 630 397 214.
- This version of these terms and conditions is dated 21 January 2021.