Terms and conditions
|Promoter||Hanwha Energy Retail Australia Pty Ltd trading as Nectr (ABN 82 630 397 214), L.25, Northpoint Tower, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEDT) on 11/11/2020 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 05/12/2020.|
|Who can enter?||Only New South Wales residents who are aged 24 or over.|
|Who can’t enter?||Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:|
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run in New South Wales only.|
|Entry instructions||To be entered, you must:|
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this competition.|
There will be 1 draw conducted.
The draw will be held at 2pm (AEDT) on 15/12/2021 at the Promoter’s office, Level 25, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
The first valid entry drawn randomly will win.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?||There is 1 prize available – one e-gift card valued at AUD$100.|
|How many times can I enter?||There is a limit of one entry per household.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||Winner/s will be notified by email within two business days of determination.|
Winner/s will need to contact Nectr to collect their prize via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Unclaimed prize/s||Prize claim date: 5pm (AEDT) on 15/01/2021.|
Unclaimed prize determination: 2.30pm (AEDT) on 16/01/2021 at the same location as the original draw.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize to Reserve Entrant.
|Collection and use of your personal information||The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, South Korea, Hong Kong and the Philippines.|
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility. You may opt out of marketing communications at any time thereafter by contacting the Promoter.
The Promoter’s Privacy & Credit Reporting Policy (see nectr.com.au/privacy-policy) includes information about:
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.