The Ultimate Carbon Footprint Giveaway (Offer ended)
Terms and conditions
As a Nectr customer, you’ll automatically be entered in the Ultimate Carbon Footprint Giveaway*!
At Nectr, our aim is to help you reduce your energy usage because it’s good for you and the planet so as a thank you for your loyalty, we’re launching the Ultimate Carbon Footprint Giveaway* aimed at slashing your carbon footprint on 16 November.
The total prize draw is valued at over $14,500 and you will go in the draw to win one of 13 awesome prizes! To be eligible for a prize, entrants must still be a Nectr account holder on the date of the draw (17/03/2021) and have no outstanding bills.
Prizes aimed at reducing your carbon footprint
Choice between a NCM Moscow/NCM Milano E-Bike
Samsung 2.5kW Wind-Free™ Advanced Heating & Cooling, Wall Mount Sets
Hyundai 300W/2000W max Li-ion Lithium Power Station AC/DC – 25Ah Battery
Runner up prize:
Breville Smart Kettle + Smart Toast bundle
Worth $368 each
*The Ultimate Carbon Footprint Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
NSW/Qld residents 18+ only. Between 12.01am (AEDT) 16/11/20 & 11.59pm (AEDT) 28/2/21, already hold a Nectr account with the Promoter & have no outstanding bills OR sign up to a Nectr Friends Clean account with the Promoter through any avail. channel & complete your 10 day cooling off period by 17/3/21, AND still be a Nectr account holder on draw date (17/3/21). Max 1 entry per household. Entrants will get future marketing from Promoter. See website for full conditions inc. privacy statement. Promoter: Hanwha Energy Retail Australia Pty Ltd t/as Nectr (ABN 82 630 397 214). Auth. under: NSW TP/00489.
|Promoter||Hanwha Energy Retail Australia Pty Ltd trading as Nectr (ABN 82 630 397 214), L.25, Northpoint Tower, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEDT) on 16/11/2020 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 28/02/2021.|
|Who can enter?||Only New South Wales and Queensland residents who are aged 18 or over.|
|Who can’t enter?||Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:|
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run in New South Wales and Queensland only.|
|Entry instructions||To be entered, you must:|
To be eligible for a prize, entrants must still be a Nectr account holder on the date of the draw (17/03/2021) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||There will be 13 winners determined in respect of this competition – 4 first prize winners, 3 second prize winners, 3 third prize winners and 3 runner up prize winners.|
There will be 1 draw conducted.
The draw will be held at 2.30pm (AEDT) on 17/03/2021 at the Promoter’s office, Level 25, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
The first 4 valid entries drawn randomly will win first prize. The next 3 valid entries randomly drawn will win second prize. The next 3 valid entries randomly drawn will win third prize. The next 3 valid entries randomly drawn will win a runner up prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?||There are 13 prizes available – 4 first prizes, 3 second prizes, 3 third prizes and 3 runner up prizes.|
Each first prize is a choice of NCM Milano/NCM Moscow E-Bike, valued at $1,790.
If you are a winner you can choose which prize you prefer, subject to availability. The Promoter won’t be liable if you don’t get your preferred prize.
Each second prize is a 2.5kW Wind-Free™ Advanced Heating & Cooling Wall Mount split system air conditioner, valued at $1,299.
Each third prize is a Hyundai 300W/2000W max Li-ion Lithium Power Station AC/DC – 25Ah Battery, valued at $799.
Runner up prize
Each runner up prize is a Breville Smart Kettle + Smart Toast bundle, valued at $368.
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool is $14,558.|
|How many times can I enter?||There is a limit of one entry per household.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||Winner/s will be notified by phone and in writing within two business days of determination.|
Winner/s will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 22/03/2021.
|Unclaimed prize/s||Prize claim date: 5pm (AEDT) on 17/06/2021.|
Unclaimed prize determination: 2.30pm (AEDT) on 18/06/2021 at the same location as the original draw.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value amongst valid entrants who (if possible) have not already won an unclaimed prize. Any winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination.
Any winner/s will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 21/06/2021.
If a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 25/06/2021.
|Collection and use of your personal information||If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.|
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, South Korea, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility. You may opt out of marketing communications upon signing up to a new account at any time thereafter by contacting the Promoter.
The Promoter’s Privacy & Credit Reporting Policy (see nectr.com.au/privacy-policy) includes information about:
|Permit numbers||Authorised under:|
NSW Authority No. TP/00489
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you cancel your account or do not complete the 10 day cooling off period, your entry will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
- You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to your prize, including installation costs, costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
Customer Prize Winners
We’re excited to share the competition winners for the Ultimate Carbon Footprint Giveaway. Winners were selected at random, each entry was assigned a number and the draw conducted at 2.30pm on Wednesday 17th March, a scrutineer was present.
1st Place Winners
· Airi Nakayama, NSW
· Chantelle Vella, NSW
· Kyle Mudge, NSW
· Stewart Allen, NSW
2nd Place Winners
· Michael Scott, NSW
· Michael Barnett, QLD
· Madeleine Tanswell, NSW
3rd Place Winners
· Lauren Chant, NSW
· Manpreet Kalra, NSW
· Leigh Copping, NSW
4th Place Winners
· Jarryd P, NSW
· Gregory Peterson, NSW
· Nicholas Bauer, QLD
Congratulations to all the winners.